Be humans people.


I am an extremely big animal lover and watching this video,I couldn't help but shed a tear-or more.
I don't have enough words to describe my anger for those who treat animals-dogs,cats,birds whatever it is-bad and I get more irritated when people ignore what happens.
We call this creatures animals.But when it comes to behavior,attitude and violence,people are cruel animals.They are heartless and dead inside when it comes to deal with an innocent animal.An animal that just tries to live in a world where a person can have and do whatever the hell he wants,no matter what.
So these all are slightly irrelevant with this video,I wanted to express myself though.

Watch this video and it should make you -at least- crack a smile.

Be humans people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?